At Exemplar we are use to our developments being talked about in the property press, however Estée Lauder Companies new UK & Ireland headquarters at Exemplar and Aviva Investors’ 1 Fitzroy Place is being lauded in altogether different publications.
Cosmopolitan, Huffington Post and The Telegraph among others have recently featured the workplace to glowing reviews. Comments include:
- “Think the Google Office is the coolest workplace you’ve ever seen? Think again”
- “jaw-droppingly stunning”
- “These Estée Lauder offices are SO cool you’ll want to work there immediately”
- “The Estée Lauder Companies UK offices, which are so ridiculously swish you’ll want to quit your job immediately and start spamming their HR department with applications for anything going – Seriously, whether it’s a vacancy for CEO or office cleaner, we’re applying for it”
- “Inside the UK’s most glamorous office”
- “Think you’re at a high-end retreat, or a private spa? Think again. This is a day at the office, Estée Lauder-style”
To see the articles please see the hyperlinks below.